Why Choose Medical Negligence Scotland?
Medical Negligence Scotland can help you obtain compensation for inadequate medical treatment or neglect. Doctors, along with other medical professionals, have a duty of care towards their patients which means that they are required to provide correct and appropriate treatment.
Medical Negligence Scotland is a Scottish company dealing solely with Scottish clients. If you think that you have been harmed by medical treatment, contact us!
Medical negligence occurs when a doctor or other healthcare professional has failed to meet the standards expected of them, and their patient has been harmed as a result of it.
We also have a sister site Dental Negligence Scotland, specifically for compensation claims against Dentists and Dental Treatments
It is important that you are aware of the strict time limit in relation to a medical negligence claim.
The claim must be finalised or court proceedings started no later than 3 years from either:-
- the date of the accident or negligent act; or if later;
- the date when the injured person should have been aware of the following three facts:
- the identity of the potential Defendant;
- that they suffered a significant injury;
- that the injury was attributable to the act or omission of the Defendant
- We offer a friendly, professional no-win, no-fee service.
- We cover all of Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, Hamilton, Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Ayr, Perth, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Greenock as well as smaller cities and towns.
- We collaborate with law firms to give advice on medical legal matters and act as expert witnesses in the UK law courts.