Negligent GP or Failure of Care
Most of us need to go the doctor at times during our everyday life and many people have a longstanding friendship with our GP. There are occasions when we raise concerns about our health and it’s not acted upon appropriately. We recognize that this is usually a sensitive issue.
- incorrect treatment causing negative effects;
- failure in order to identify;
- failure to remedy;
- failure to have informed consent;
- inappropriate examination;
- delay in referral for specialist therapy;
We can easily cope with the complaints process on your behalf to get answers as well as the settlement you deserve.