Why Choose Us?
Medical Negligence Scotland can help you obtain compensation for inadequate medical treatment or neglect. Doctors, along with other medical professionals, have a duty of care towards their patients which means that they are required to provide correct and appropriate treatment.
Medical Negligence Scotland is a Scottish company dealing solely with Scottish clients. If you think that you have been harmed by medical treatment, contact us!
Medical negligence occurs when a doctor or other healthcare professional has failed to meet the standards expected of them, and their patient has been harmed as a result of it.
It is important that you are aware of the strict time limit in relation to medical negligence claims.
Court proceedings (the issue of a Claim Form in the High Court or County Court) must be started no later than three years from either: –
- the date of the accident or negligent act; or if later;
- the date when the injured person should have been aware of the following three facts:
- the identity of the potential Defendant;
- that they suffered a significant injury;
- that the injury was attributable to the act or omission of the Defendant
- Medical Negligence Scotland offer a friendly, professional no-win, no-fee service.
- Medical Negligence Scotland cover all of Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, Hamilton, Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Ayr, Perth, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Greenock as well as smaller cities and towns.
- Medical Negligence Scotland collaborate with law firms to give advice on medical legal matters and act as expert witnesses in the UK law courts.